Home and School Communications
We value ongoing home-school communication. Please help us make the most of this by:
- Phone calls: Call the office if you need to speak with your student's teacher: 571-226-8440. The teacher will return you call promptly during non-instructional time.
- Staff emails: All staff members can be contacted via email. see Staff Directory
- Parent Conferences: Parents are welcome to request a parent/teacher conference at any time. We would appreciate scheduling a meeting time during non-instructional hours.
- Essentials: Please inform the administration or your child's teacher as soon as possible regarding issues that may impact your child's school day (medication changes, sleep issues, change in routine or family situations, etc.) Always let us know immediately of address or phone number changes so we can reach you in the event of an emergency.
- Home-School Notebook: Please read and sign it daily: We love to hear from you!
- Quarterly student progress reports
- Keep In Touch: School information sent out to parents/families as needed.